Team Sin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 Jedi Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Devastator's app

Go down 
+4
Wenduo
Itachi
Hero
Devastator
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Devastator

Devastator

Devastator's app Empty
PostSubject: Devastator's app   Devastator's app I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Past names: Devastator, *Skitzy*, Massacre, Inglorious_Demon

Previous Clans: LSJ, LDS, DsB, SIN, VA, etc.

Do you have a mic: yes

What time of day do you play most often, including time zone: usually weekends in Pacific

Can you behave maturely: yes

Do you try to follow rules in servers: yes

Any problems you may cause: Argueing sometimes Neutral

Why you want to join: Well I like Meph and everyone here and SIN is a good clan and it brings back the old memories

Side note: I know it seems wrong to join a clan twice but can plz accept me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Devas-hangout.co.nr
Hero

Devastator's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastator's app   Devastator's app I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:45 pm

I'll accept you. 1. cuz u are my bud and i trust you. 2. i know what u mean Wink
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Devastator's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastator's app   Devastator's app I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:46 pm

Why did you leave Lsj.
Back to top Go down
Wenduo

Wenduo

Devastator's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastator's app   Devastator's app I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:02 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Wenduo

Wenduo

Devastator's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastator's app   Devastator's app I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:08 pm

we should let him in
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Mewtwo

{SIN}Mewtwo

Devastator's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastator's app   Devastator's app I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:09 pm

he is already in
Back to top Go down
Wenduo

Wenduo

Devastator's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastator's app   Devastator's app I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:09 pm

o...
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Mewtwo

{SIN}Mewtwo

Devastator's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastator's app   Devastator's app I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:11 pm

when their username is blue then that means that that person is in
Back to top Go down
CoNcReTe

CoNcReTe

Devastator's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastator's app   Devastator's app I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:31 pm

and yay Deva's here Smile
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Devastator's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastator's app   Devastator's app I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:27 am

He's not in till he answers my question.
Back to top Go down
Devastator

Devastator

Devastator's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastator's app   Devastator's app I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Well I left LSJ b.c they didn't do anything and apparently they said they kicked me out for some reason but they won't tell me why, Happy Itachi?
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Devastator's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastator's app   Devastator's app I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:42 pm

yup welcome :]
Back to top Go down
Hero

Devastator's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastator's app   Devastator's app I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:17 pm

Oh yes. dey told me to tell u that u were kicked out cuz u were wayyy too inactive lol.
Back to top Go down
LSJ-Jiraiya

Devastator's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastator's app   Devastator's app I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:18 pm

He was kicked out due to he never visited our site but like one time. He never played in our server. The only times I saw him was when he was in the abyss or on the abyss chat. That is why we decided to let him go. lol.
Back to top Go down
{LSJ}Man_uel

Devastator's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastator's app   Devastator's app I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:33 pm

deva u told me u left cuz u wanted to and u were inactive...u also said u were gonna be a freelancer
Back to top Go down
Devastator

Devastator

Devastator's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastator's app   Devastator's app I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:16 pm

I did leave and a few mins after i did that's when Hero told me when I was kicke out and Jira I visited the site an approximtely 7 times Smile

I was going to be a freelancer but SiN is such a good clan and it's probably the only clan thats has be revived 2 times now and is going strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devastator's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastator's app   Devastator's app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devastator's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Sin :: {Sin} :: Scout-
Jump to: