Team Sin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 Jedi Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New name for Despair

Go down 
+7
CoNcReTe
{SIN}Alex ace
Spidey
Hero
LSJ-Jiraiya
Devastator
|+|Despair|+|
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
|+|Despair|+|

|+|Despair|+|

New name for Despair Empty
PostSubject: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:39 am

I have made up a few new names for my SWBF2 player.
Which do you like the best?
1.|+|Tenacious
2.*Magneeto*
3. .:Galactis:.
4.Hercules

Last edited by {SIN}|+|Despair|+| on Mon May 10, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devastator

Devastator

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:39 am

you should have 5:) None of the above
Back to top Go down
http://Devas-hangout.co.nr
LSJ-Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:36 pm

Choose a name that relates to you... not just a flashy name that sounds/looks cool... once you are able to choose the name that symbolizes you as a player/person on this game, you'll never change it.
Back to top Go down
Hero

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:17 pm

LSJ-Jiraiya wrote:
Choose a name that relates to you... not just a flashy name that sounds/looks cool... once you are able to choose the name that symbolizes you as a player/person on this game, you'll never change it.

what dis nig said but i did change my name a few times Rolling Eyes but ima jus stick with my old most favorite name dat descirbes mai feelings Smile
Back to top Go down
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:10 pm

why do you have to change ur name in the first place...it is despair...no matter how many times you change it we know you by despair and will call you by despair...I've tried to change my name 2 times but everyone just calls me spidey...so thats my name...lol you don't get to chose your name...what we call you is your name.

and don't listen to KRATOS with that destiny name shit. lmao...I hate the name spidey, but thats what everyone calls me, so it's my name.
Back to top Go down
Hero

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:18 pm

everyone calls meh Hero. fyi, Hero was just my root name for HeroGod, it always has. ud be surprised for how many games my name is HeroGod
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Alex ace

{SIN}Alex ace

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:39 pm

i will always be alex ace
Back to top Go down
LSJ-Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:51 pm

if ya want to change your name then change it.

i wasn't saying in my post that people would stop calling you your previous name. people still call me kratos. lol. I was just simply saying, choose a name that you really do like.
Back to top Go down
Hero

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Kratos picked Jiraiya for his skil , patience, and his looks. lmao. jk kratos <3
Back to top Go down
LSJ-Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:19 pm

{SIN}HeroGod wrote:
Kratos picked Jiraiya for his skil , patience, and his looks. lmao. jk kratos <3

shh don't tell them that.
Back to top Go down
Hero

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Damn.I'm one hell of a psychic
Back to top Go down
CoNcReTe

CoNcReTe

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:47 pm

so then Denial fits me Sad im always in Denial from chicks Sad Sad thnx alot Jiraiya.
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Is anywhere here not a noob?
Back to top Go down
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:12 pm

do you speak-a the eng-a-lish?
Back to top Go down
CoNcReTe

CoNcReTe

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:18 pm

i be not noob
Back to top Go down
{LSJ}Man_uel

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:28 pm

yall niggaz gay
Back to top Go down
{SIN}TheTerrorOfDeath

{SIN}TheTerrorOfDeath

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:16 pm

Lol off topic Rolling Eyes . Despair you should probly think of whatever name suits you, as an alias or w.e, on your own man Smile .

(fun fact: haseo or haeso or w.e, I dunno what it said at the time, means 'the terror of death' lol just thought I'd mention it Razz )
Back to top Go down
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:45 am

ok manny/berserk/child of destiny/man_uel...
Back to top Go down
{LSJ}Man_uel

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:15 pm

afro
Back to top Go down
CoNcReTe

CoNcReTe

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:37 pm

lmao the afro dont show up since it's black background
EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
{LSJ}Man_uel

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:53 pm

but its still there...yea i went there beecchhh
Back to top Go down
CoNcReTe

CoNcReTe

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:46 pm

i went there too beeeeechh... so get at me!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
{LSJ}Man_uel

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:47 pm

i will get at u!!! afro
Back to top Go down
CoNcReTe

CoNcReTe

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:49 pm

no, i will get at YOU
Back to top Go down
{LSJ}Man_uel

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:50 pm

fine..get at me!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New name for Despair   New name for Despair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New name for Despair
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next