Team Sin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 Jedi Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

milleneum tournament

Go down 
+3
BlitzKrieg
{SIN}Mewtwo
|+|Despair|+|
7 posters
AuthorMessage
|+|Despair|+|

|+|Despair|+|

milleneum tournament Empty
PostSubject: milleneum tournament   milleneum tournament I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:28 pm

milleneum is hosting a tournament and they want vvv lsj and sin in it. are u up to the challenge?
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Mewtwo

{SIN}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: milleneum tournament   milleneum tournament I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:02 pm

what kind of tournament? Suspect
Back to top Go down
|+|Despair|+|

|+|Despair|+|

PostSubject: Re: milleneum tournament   milleneum tournament I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:33 am

I don't know, my Mill friend didn't tell me, he just told me that they were hosting a tournament and that they wanted lsj sin and mill in it. Also he was too lazy to make his own account and post about it so he asked me to.

BlitzKrieg

PostSubject: Re: milleneum tournament   milleneum tournament I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Doesn't {MNC}Mandalore have that on his sig? "I'm not perfect, I'm not the best, but you can die like the rest"
Back to top Go down
CoNcReTe

CoNcReTe

PostSubject: Re: milleneum tournament   milleneum tournament I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Suspect well idk if Meph ever gets on here. but since none of us have the power to decide wether to join, we have to wait for Meph to say something. unless he decides one of us all is worth being a leader...
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Mewtwo

{SIN}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: milleneum tournament   milleneum tournament I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:07 pm

is all of milleneum in it or just the ones that shockr said could go?if they asked
Back to top Go down
Devastator

Devastator

PostSubject: Re: milleneum tournament   milleneum tournament I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:18 pm

I'm up for pwning some Mill noobs hehe
Back to top Go down
http://Devas-hangout.co.nr
CoNcReTe

CoNcReTe

PostSubject: Re: milleneum tournament   milleneum tournament I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:26 pm

im wit Deva on this one
Back to top Go down
BlitzKrieg

BlitzKrieg

PostSubject: Re: milleneum tournament   milleneum tournament I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:44 pm

I'm with Concrete and Deva
Back to top Go down
Wenduo

Wenduo

PostSubject: Re: milleneum tournament   milleneum tournament I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Ooooo cool im ready to pwn m y old clan HEHE death i can taste...mill noobs are sao bad shockr sucks! Muchahahahahaa
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Mewtwo

{SIN}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: milleneum tournament   milleneum tournament I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:04 pm

yeah i cant wait to pwn my first clan Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CoNcReTe

CoNcReTe

PostSubject: Re: milleneum tournament   milleneum tournament I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:22 pm

the only other clan i've pwned is... some JOG and some GOR, some LSJ and alot of Mill except for Shockr and Killax. tht dude is good
Back to top Go down
|+|Despair|+|

|+|Despair|+|

PostSubject: Re: milleneum tournament   milleneum tournament I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:49 am

Killax ain't good at all, idk what you been seing Denial.

milleneum tournament Despairity
Back to top Go down
BlitzKrieg

BlitzKrieg

PostSubject: Re: milleneum tournament   milleneum tournament I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:54 am

I think he meant Shockr.
Back to top Go down
Hero

PostSubject: Re: milleneum tournament   milleneum tournament I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:04 am

Shockr is a pretty good player. he can beat me probably. but killax aint that great. you probably were killed at the wrong time.

ANYWAYS. stop spammin the topic ya nigs. Rolling Eyes get busy planning less talking
Back to top Go down
CoNcReTe

CoNcReTe

PostSubject: Re: milleneum tournament   milleneum tournament I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:42 am

STHU HERO. shouldn't u be in ur new clan site or something. i would like to ask u to stop spamming OUR topics Smile and well Killax isn't tht great. but he's got some skill. everytime him and Shockr are in abyss they ALWAYS teamup agint everyone. Killax follows Shockr everwhere lmao
Back to top Go down
Wenduo

Wenduo

PostSubject: Re: milleneum tournament   milleneum tournament I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:45 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: milleneum tournament   milleneum tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

milleneum tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Sin :: {Sin} :: Struggle-
Jump to: