Team Sin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 Jedi Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is random

Go down 
+2
CoNcReTe
{SIN}TheTerrorOfDeath
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{SIN}TheTerrorOfDeath

{SIN}TheTerrorOfDeath

This is random Empty
PostSubject: This is random   This is random I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Well recently I heard about somthing strange... square watermellons. Appearently japan or china have been making them so that they.... stack. appearently it's quite simple how it's done from what I've heard. Ya take the watermellon plant put it in a square box of some kind (dunno what they use for a box) and then let it grow. Here's what some look like: This is random Square-watermelons_medium
And then there's a triangle/ pyreamid one that I found. This is random Square%20Watermelon

Just thought I'd share this.
Back to top Go down
CoNcReTe

CoNcReTe

This is random Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is random   This is random I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:04 pm

WaW man. this is really random but funny. lol technology these days Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Mewtwo

{SIN}Mewtwo

This is random Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is random   This is random I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:50 pm

they can use the pryramid ones and cut a hole in the fat part of it and start playing that game where they stack cups.now what is that game called... scratch
Back to top Go down
CoNcReTe

CoNcReTe

This is random Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is random   This is random I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:08 pm

cup stacking Suspect
Back to top Go down
Devastator

Devastator

This is random Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is random   This is random I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Umm those are painted... Look at the first pic..the watermelons look so fake...
Back to top Go down
http://Devas-hangout.co.nr
{SIN}Alex ace

{SIN}Alex ace

This is random Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is random   This is random I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:55 pm

its not fake. your just not used to seeing a watermelon like that lol
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Mewtwo

{SIN}Mewtwo

This is random Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is random   This is random I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:09 pm

the square ones look like some sort of candle confused
Back to top Go down
{SIN}TheTerrorOfDeath

{SIN}TheTerrorOfDeath

This is random Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is random   This is random I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:39 am

Devastator wrote:
Umm those are painted... Look at the first pic..the watermelons look so fake...
Heh Deva, I got lots more pics and this is all real man. Been proven real and probly at one point they might be sold in the U.S but I dunno.

Just gotta make you wonder what the hell will be happening with tech among other things.

On a side note I heard that some people put I think squashes in little molds so that they grow into the shape and form of a buddha, if I'm remembering right.
Back to top Go down
Hero

This is random Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is random   This is random I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:26 am

China is ahead of us in technology. i dont see anything wierd with square watermellons lol. wud make my job easier
Back to top Go down
Devastator

Devastator

This is random Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is random   This is random I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:26 am

*cough* FAKE *cough*
Back to top Go down
http://Devas-hangout.co.nr
Sponsored content

This is random Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is random   This is random I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is random
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Sin :: {Sin} :: Speak-
Jump to: