Team Sin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 Jedi Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Flash Back* Chapter 2 S.S.D.D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Itachi

Itachi

*Flash Back* Chapter 2 S.S.D.D Empty
PostSubject: *Flash Back* Chapter 2 S.S.D.D   *Flash Back* Chapter 2 S.S.D.D I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:38 pm

These walls that were once new, and unfamiliar, were now getting old. The new interesting faces of companions, now were being shunned from point of view. This desire to look up to those who were almighty, now turned to sheer boredom.

"Same shit different day" thought Deadpoole as he rose from his bed. Deadpoole drank from the glass next to his bed, and drenched his head in it. "Maybe it would be better if I continued my search" thought Deadpoole. Deadpoole contemplated this in his head. "I wonder if I'll ever find him.." If he were to leave out of search of this new master they might go after him to make sure he did not expose secrets. Deadpoole now a knight in Fog, knew a lot about Fog as a clan and there desires as well. But if he were to leave due to a self assigned mission.... "Hmmm... If i remember correctly I heard something going on around the swamp villages.." Deadpoole thought, "That just might work..."

Deadpoole gathered his mission gear, as well as personal belongings. He then walked out from his quarters into the the dorm hall. He had this place memorized like the back of his hand. As usual the doors to his clan mates rooms were all closed but one, which was always a complete mess. He never figured out whose room that was, and he didn't much care.
Deadpoole through the door onto the training ground, and scanned the area for the masters. He could see Gman and Spidey up ahead with someone he did not recognize. As Devil approached closer to them, he could hear them joking around with eachother.

"Hey spidey got a minute?" shouted Deadpoole over the laughter of the three. Spidey turned to see Deadpoole walking closer to him. "Yea whats up Dead?" Spoke Spidey as he walked over to meet Deadpoole. "Hey man, I have heard that LOG has been rising up again in the swamp villages of dagobah. Want me to go check it out?" Spidey replied with a smirk, "haha they'd be fools to even try anything against us, We've already slaughtered them before."

The other two now over hearing the conversation started to join in on it. "Yea Deadpoole they must wanna die if they are to even try anything. They're pathetic." Spoke Gman. "Well I don't know you guys, this scrub doesn't look like he could even take on one of them" Joked the other.

Deadpoole then stared at the one who said that. The man, not much older then himself, wore a dark black and red uniform, that had been tattered from countless battles.

"I'd shut your mouth if I were you, unless you wanna fall to my blade" Spoke Deadpoole in retaliation.
"Dude It was a joke" the man spoke, "and I'd like to see you attempt that.
"You sure about that?" Spoke Deadpoole.
"Dude.. Deadpoole do you even know who that is?" Spidey spoke, "Thats Sinister"
"I don't care who the fuck he is, He will fall like everybody else." Deadpoole said angered.
Sinister spoke. "Try it."

Deadpoole drew his blade and rushed towards the man who just stood there. Deadpoole ran to the right of Sinister, then just before reaching his target he then jumped to his left, and jumped towards Sinister wish his blade. Sinister dodged the blade and grabbed Deadpoole's arm and neck stopping Deadpoole's travel in the air. "You done?" spoke Sinister. Deadpoole tried to punch with his free arm at the stomach of Sinister, but Sinister anticipated the act and kneed Deadpoole in his jaw. Sinister then released him, letting Deadpoole fall to the ground.

"Was that really necessary Sinister?" asked Spidey.
"Ha, guess I got too carried away" Chuckled Sinister.

Deadpoole rose his bloody head from the ground to see them all joking once more. "Why didn't they stop him? Aren't they my masters? Aren't they supposed to protect me?" Thought Deadpoole, "I guess I really should leave this place.."

Deadpoole rose to his feet, and started to walk away from the men whose backs were now turned to him. "I'll travel this road alone" thought Deadpoole as he made his way towards Dagobah.
Back to top Go down

*Flash Back* Chapter 2 S.S.D.D
Page 1 of 1