Team Sin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 Jedi Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Flash back* Chapter 3 Ambush!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Itachi

Itachi

*Flash back* Chapter 3 Ambush! Empty
PostSubject: *Flash back* Chapter 3 Ambush!   *Flash back* Chapter 3 Ambush! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:14 pm

As Deadpoole traveled deeper and deeper into the forest he noticed how the atmosphere was changing. A green musty haze surrounded the swampy forest and toxic like gas rose from the murky water. Animals could be heard in the distance screeching, and the closer ones rustled through the trees hovering this toxic wasteland.

Deadpoole had traveled through this swampy forest leaping from tree branch to tree branch to avoid the deplorable scene beneath him. Deadpoole came to a halt as he landed on a branch, to catch his breath. "Just how much longer till I reach this village..." Thought Deadpoole. Just then the branch made a loud cracking noise and the branch fell to swamp wasteland, and so did Deadpoole.

"Oh this is disgusting! It's all slimy and muddy! and what are these plants! Fuck this sucks!" Yelled Deadpoole, as if anybody could hear him anyways. To Deadpoole's surprise he received a response which was an evil sounding laugh. "Who's there!" yelled Deadpoole as he turned in a circle. Deadpoole shouted again, "Show yourself scum!" A man-like figure begun to rise up from the swamp in front of Deadpoole.

"Who are you!" Questioned Deadpoole.

"Ah you don't remember be Dead?" The man spoke.

Deadpoole began to contemplate in his head whose voice that was. The man then wiped the murky mud off his face. Deadpoole looked at the man puzzled, "DavidJ...87?"

"Ah! so you remember now?" Spoke the man.

"I thought you died? They <br>Told me</b> you died!" Shouted Deadpoole.

"Fog is ruthless", The man began, "They tracked me down.... They destroyed my village.. They slaughtered my people Deadpoole... I barely escaped them.."

A tear ran down David's face, he quickly wiped it off and became infuriated.

"But now they shall pay! Spidey, Gman, All of them! They shall fear my vengeance that they have brought upon themselves! I will personally kill all of Fog! David then started to let out a half crazed laugh. "And... I'm starting with you..Deadpoole.."

Plants rose up from the swamp where Deadpoole was standing, and Deadpoole was quickly engulfed in a sphere of sewage. "I thought Fog would have trained you better then that!" Laughed David evilly. Seconds later blue spikes of light broke through the sphere from within, until all was blinded and engulfed with a blue flash, sending the sewage and david through the air. Once the blue light receded, Deadpoole was lunging over panting and looked to where David was getting up from.

David Shouted, "Impressive Deadpoole. I must admit, If this were to go on, you might very well defeat me. But I am a busy man now! and my plans are too great to be ended by you!" David let out a whistle and the two quickly began surrounded by several dozens of his followers.

"We will hunt all of Fog this way.. One by One they shall fall just like you will Deadpoole. Now die! screamed DavidJ87.

Three enemies rushed towards Deadpoole from the left, Deadpoole quickly jump backwards, and was met with another group of enemies. Deadpoole, now surrounded, jumped high into the air to get away from his attackers. The two groups of enemies leaped into the air as well. Deadpoole became stuck in mid-air in the middle of several enemies from all angels. Deadpoole let out a pulse of blue energy which repulsed all the attackers back down to swamp.

Deadpoole landed back down on a tree branch, which was quickly broken. Deadpoole this time anticipated this, and jumped back down to the swamp. Deadpoole quickly looked around himself, and began to plan his next move "Too many of them... And to make matters worse I'm almost out of chakra.. I can't run away, and I can't possibly take on all of them..."

Without any more moments to spare, Three waves of attackers came at Deadpoole from infront, and both his sides. "Gotta time this right" He thought. Deadpoole waited till they got closer, and he dodged backwards. Deadpoole was quickly met with a kick to his back, sending him face first into the swamp. Deadpoole raised his head to see atleast 10 enemies in front of him. "Damnit... only one thing left to do..." Deadpoole's body was becoming covered in a veil of blue aura. His attackers began to step back from this strange power. Deadpoole struggled to his feet, and before he could get on one knee, he felt a blow to the back of his head sending him straight back down. The veil began to vanish and deadpole was left motionless.

"This is the first of many!" shouted David.

Deadpoole could hear the cheer of the people, and the splashing of foot steps getting closer to him. Deadpoole's vision was becoming blurry and was starting to fade to darkness. "This can't be the end.. I must find him.." Deadpoole saw a blur of red and black, and heard screams from those who had attacked him. Deadpooles vision had faded out and he lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down

*Flash back* Chapter 3 Ambush!
Page 1 of 1